- Use your iPad without having to always hold it in your hands by temporarily wall-mounting it with the Pad Bracket.
- No more back pain from hunching over the computer for hours. Sit or stand tall and view your iPad at eye-level with improved posture and less discomfort.
- Keep your iPad safe from pets, children, accidents and spills. Unlike many table stands, the iPad wall-mount can’t be knocked over. Your iPad always in plain view increases awareness and prevents damage.
- Wall-mounting your iPad in the Pad Bracket frees up valuable desk and counter surface space.
- Makes a great display; for presentations, movies, slideshows, recipes/instructions, and more!
- Provides a home for your iPad whether you are using it or not, so you always know where you left your iPad last.
- Supports the local economy in Rochester, NY where ClayWare is located!
- Environmentally friendly packaging and shipping.
- Brought to you by a husband-wife team. Support regular folks, not a big amorphous corporation.
- Specially-designed to work with your iPad in both landscape and portrait orientation, with switching between the two being a breeze!
- Easy to place your iPad in the bracket, and easy to remove it when on the go!
- Matches the contour of your iPad.
- None of the iPads buttons or ports are blocked or compromised in any way.
- High-quality plastic securely holds the iPad in place on the wall.
- The black color blends into the black of the iPad.
- Simple design that matches the minimal elegance of your iPad.
- Don’t stick anything to your iPad, or hide it in a clunky case in-order-to temporarily wall-mount it.
- Affordable! Buy a few for the many locations throughout your home and business where your iPad will come in handy.
- Discreet and unobtrusive when not in use. 5 inches across.
- Easy to plug your iPad into the nearest outlet for recharging while wall-mounted.
- Easy to install: Comes with screws and wall-anchors.
- Also works with the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4.
- Made in the USA! In Rochester, NY!
Click Here to purchase
In The Kitchen
There are so many excellent cooking resources on the net; the kitchen is a natural place for your iPad™.
- Easily view recipes and cooking videos.
- Save counter space by putting the iPad™ on the wall.
- Keeps the iPad™ away from food… keeping it clean!
In The Office
An iPad™ is an ideal office tool, keep your iPad on the wall, at eye level.
- View your calendar from your desk.
- Keep your iPad out of your way, safely on the wall.
- Play media while you work.
- Read sheet music from the iPad while practicing and performing.
- Use tuning and metronome applications
- View recipes while cooking.
- Keep the iPad away from food, keeping it clean.
- Use cooking applications
- Have somewhere convenient to place their iPad upon entering guestrooms.
Hairdressers, beauticians, and make-up artists
- View customer’s desired look without limiting the use of their hands.
- Have an iPad mounted to the wall throughout dinner to view menus and place additional orders.
- Watch movies and view instructions without compromising their routines.
Doctors, dentists, and other caregivers
- View records on the iPad at a patient’s bedside without having to hold it or set it down someplace unsafe.
Automobile sales-people, real estate agents and others
- Mount the iPad to display important information to themselves and their customers during meetings
- Access information on the iPad while studying or doing homework.